the planet is totally fucked - your view

Everything else here :)

Moderators: Spot of Borg, BORG

Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:17 am
magpie User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: it's always summertime
I'm a convert to the 'no hope' club for addressing and correcting the path to extinction.
the money-god has ruined government (except singapore), business, the ecosystem and you know the items on the list.
and you know what? it's all your fault. yes, you!
can't be my fault, because I recycle, have reduced my wind passing (farting) by managing my diet and vote green. what more can I do?
I wanted to go solar, but I have shares in fossil fuel companies which I think is better than shares in banks, munitions and the medicals.
Eagle Two Regiment

Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

magpie wrote:
I'm a convert to the 'no hope' club for addressing and correcting the path to extinction.
the money-god has ruined government (except singapore), business, the ecosystem and you know the items on the list.
and you know what? it's all your fault. yes, you!
can't be my fault, because I recycle, have reduced my wind passing (farting) by managing my diet and vote green. what more can I do?
I wanted to go solar, but I have shares in fossil fuel companies which I think is better than shares in banks, munitions and the medicals.

Well n- nobody can afford solar anyway. You heard about the fires in the arctic? They have a heatwave and its 2.7C and 80billion tonnes of ice melted in July

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

magpie User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: it's always summertime
goes into the issue of global warming with the naysayers who probably own shares in fossil fuels.
Eagle Two Regiment

TMM User avatar
Lurker
Lurker

Slogan: Abbott is Labors best asset
Shanti, shanti, shanti. If you live in the moment, there is no tomorrow.

Nothing to worry about then.

Ginger User avatar
Lurker
Lurker

Slogan: I'm alive, and you?
It does seem to resemble a swarm of lemmings heading towards oblivion.

This is why I sniff petrol.

Return to General Discussion