Commies Everywhere

History

Moderator: BORG

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 pm
magpie User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: it's always summertime
if we are to evaluate enemies by body-count, lets start with the number 39,773.

now, we know 9/11 had about 3,000 fatalities, so 13 times that (39,773) should produce 13 times the amount of shock/horror and loathing than the 9/11 thing, right?

I have the feeling that if the mussies killed that many usa citizens there might the the odd nuke or so going off, waterboarding contests blossoming everywhere, and the summoning of god (bless her), to wreak death and destruction among the heathens.

make the bastards pay!

yet the figure of 39,773 is people in the US who lost their lives in 2017 at the point of a gun, marking the onward march of firearm fatalities in a country renowned for its lax approach to gun controls. When adjusted for age fluctuations, that represents a total of 12 deaths per 100,000 people – compared to rates of 0.2 deaths per 100,000 people in Japan, 0.3 in the UK, 0.9 in Germany and 2.1 in Canada.

just six countries in the world are responsible for more than half of all 250,000 gun deaths a year around the globe. The US is among those six, together with Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and Guatemala. brothers in arms, when it could be brothers in alms.

let me see if I got this right.. it's not ok for some mussie to despatch 3,000 (one time only). but it's very much ok to kill 40,000 (annually) of your own (with the help of the NRA and those lawmakers who pay them off).

if one were to extrapolate, since 9/11 the mussie count is (still) 3,000. but 8 years on, the self-inflicted count would be 320,000.

3,000 vs. 320,000

I'm still thinking about the reaction if someone were to say "the mussies killed 320,000 of us".. at what point does the distinction between mussies and patriots begin to blur?
Eagle Two Regiment

Post Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:43 pm
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Hahahahahaha! geez fake news!

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Previous

Return to History