Board index Politics Middle East Bulgaria

Bulgaria

Moderators: Nodin, BORG

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:45 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Well that was my point. IMO it could have been a lone radical hired by israel or even off his own bat.

It would be nice if everyone involved refrained from accusations until they have some information though

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Spot of Borg wrote:
Well that was my point. IMO it could have been a lone radical hired by israel or even off his own bat.

It would be nice if everyone involved refrained from accusations until they have some information though

Spot

Ha! thats how I know your "theory" is off the deep end... its the same thing put forth by Iran....

My main point on why I think it is a foolish thing to accuse of Israel of Spot, is Israelis have been killed by Iran's proxies for decades, and it has lead to nothing, so it is highly unlikely this will lead to anything either, as such, the risk/reward for Israel to do this, just doesnt add up.

The fall out from Israel being found to be behind the deaths would be massive, while Israels ability to point at Iran and say.. see they are killing Israels, would be met with the same.. ho hum that has been the response for decades.

As such, there simply is nothing to be gained by Israel by doing this.

Heck, if Iran's proxies raining mortars on a civilian population and suicide bombers in cafes are brushed aside, why in the world would anyone care about Iran being behind another bus bomb that kills a handful of people, more so when the issue of Iran with nukes is getting everyone's focus.

Use some common sense Spot, and stop letting your hatred of Israel blind you to reason
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

You are being weird DC. I didnt accuse israel i suggested that it was possible. Perhaps you shoudl stop with the blindness in that topic.

Spot

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Spot of Borg wrote:
You are being weird DC. I didnt accuse israel i suggested that it was possible. Perhaps you shoudl stop with the blindness in that topic.

Spot

You said:

Spot of Borg wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if israel did it themselves for an excuse to take some over-the-top action against iran.

That sure sounds like an accusation to me spot

The way that is worded, makes it seems as if you EXPECT Israel to be behind it, that is how "wouldn't be surprised" is typically taken.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

I wouldn't be surprised.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a lone psycho that was mad @ the world and whats happened to his country.

Spot

Previous

Return to Middle East