Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (51.39 KiB) Viewed 3484 times

saveus wrote:
V2s killed 2,724 people and badly injured 6,000. Drone strikes killed 2,562 - 3,
325 people in Pakistan. We aren't even officially at war with Pakistan.

Saveus made this and put it on facebook. Asks some pretty hard questions huh?

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
The only hard questions it asks, is how are such retarded people that would post such bullshit, be able to wipe their own ass, given how ignorant that graphic makes them look..., and given the clear difference between thew two, that even ignorant fucks around here SHOULD be able to grasp..

Whats that difference you ask.....

One is INDISCRIMINATELY fired to hit ANYWHERE in enemy territory, with no specific goal other than to instill terror

The other is fired at a SPECIFIC target, to achieve a SPECIFIC military goal, with the goal of eliminated a SPECIFIC target

Guess its no surprise though, that a group that claims the indiscriminate rockets from Hamas are no different than the targeted responses from Israel, are unable to grasp this basic difference between war and terrorism, not to mention the difference between World War 2, and today's modern combat.

The pic that actually need to be on the left, is pics of Palestinians firing their rockets into Israel.

as THAT would raise the hard questions that NEED addressed...
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Seriously you ppl are bombing a country you arent even @ war with?

Spot

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 am
magpie User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: tba
@DC
Whats that difference you ask.....
One is INDISCRIMINATELY fired to hit ANYWHERE in enemy territory, with no specific goal other than to instill terror
The other is fired at a SPECIFIC target, to achieve a SPECIFIC military goal, with the goal of eliminated a SPECIFIC target

how would you then justify the killing by these weapons of say a wedding party. surely not as an intentional military target? And there are many other examples of innocents being slain. I believe as an admission of guilt the USA have paid out compensation to the victims families. which would make them ipso facto non-military goals.

Guess its no surprise though, that a group that claims the indiscriminate rockets from Hamas are no different than the targeted responses from Israel, are unable to grasp this basic difference between war and terrorism, not to mention the difference between World War 2, and today's modern combat.

the basic difference between war and terrorism is the pov from which side you are on. Vietnam was a good example. It was their country, what was America and the others doing there? They're still clearing up the land mines..

I think this last quote works for both sides of the argument.
"Israel's heart is blackened by the blood of innocent Palestinian children." © Pansi

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Spot of Borg wrote:
Seriously you ppl are bombing a country you arent even @ war with?

Spot

I guess you missed the announcement by the President of the US, that stated we will hunt down those that attack the US and its allies, no matter what country there hide in.

Did you not catch the news of when the US violated the sovereignty of a nuclear power, Pakistan, to hunt down and kill Osama?

And just to be clear, those targeted by the US drones, have killed more Pakistani civilians, then every US attack in Pakistan combined, it not even close.

Or did you think that the grips Pakistan put up over the drones being kinda weak and halfhearted was just media spin?

Also guess you missed those the drones are targeting, shooting down a school girl that spoke up for women's education, then PUBLICLY stating that they will finish their attempt to kill her as soon as they can.

So cry all you wish about those "civilian" deaths, IMO, they are getting what they deserve for supporting those that would destroy not only western society, but the governments of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

magpie wrote:
how would you then justify the killing by these weapons of say a wedding party

A target rich environment? And fuck, far easier to kill the scum now, and pay later, I would trade $$ for dead enemies every day of the week. That said, you and I just wont agree on this. I have NO ISSUE with these scum being targeted, and am even a bigger fan of the "double-tap"

the basic difference between war and terrorism is the pov from which side you are on.

I dont fully agree, but to an extent that most wont acknowledge in public, its true, but there is a clear line in some cases.

Let me use an example to make my POV clear.

I feel that the attack on the WTCs was terrorism. I feel the take over of the airliners and using them as weapons was terrorism. I feel the attack on the Pentagon was an act of war.

So, on 9/11, we had 6 acts of terrorism, (2 WTC attacks, 4 airliner hijackings) 1 act of war (Pentagon), and the first counter attack by Americans against those that attacked us (Crash in PA).

As such, there are 2 lines I draw, was it targeted or indiscriminate, and was it directed at a valid target, or at a non-combatant.

I feel if it crosses both these lines, it is a clear act of terrorism.

A Palestinian that straps on a bomb, walks up to an Israeli tank, and detonates, is committing an act of war.

A Palestinian that straps on a bomb, walks up to a random Israeli city bus, and detonates, is committing an act of terrorism.

Is my POV clear? (not agreement, just clear?)

magpie wrote:
Vietnam was a good example. It was their country, what was America and the others doing there? They're still clearing up the land mines..

They are lucky we pussy footed around, and didnt nuke the whole place. We lost because we didnt commit to victory, and instead fought a sudo proxy war with China. The way the US trampled the 4th largest Army in the world in the 1st gulf war, showed that lesson was learned. Unfortunately, that left us with new lessons of rebuilding, and the way we rebuilt Germany and Japan dont seem to work, given the lack of total American/Allied supremacy over the areas.

Still, if it had been up to me, we would not be having this problem. The US would have given the Taliban 24 hours to turn over Osama, then declared war, and removed Afghanistan from the map.

No one would have done shit, with 9/11 being so recent.

DCRocks wrote:

magpie wrote:
I think this last quote works for both sides of the argument.

Agreed, but then I have made no bones about my belief that peace CANNOT be achieved with a society that believes that the penalty for blasphemy is death, or that it is death to renounce your religion, as BOTH the right to commit blasphemy and the right to renounce your religion are core human rights in the US Constitution.

It never ceases to amaze me, how many think core beliefs can be peacefully "negotiated" into being renounced. :doh:

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

If DC is right then the yanks need to be stopped. They are too big for thier britches and need to be taken down a peg or 2.

Spot

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Spot of Borg wrote:
If DC is right then the yanks need to be stopped

Good luck with that :LOL:

Nice to see you finally come out into the open, and publicly express your support for the terrorists Spot, took you long enough, not that you ever hide it very well.

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: MISSION ACOMPLISHED 21-05-2014 (signed and sealed)
Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline defies US
11 March 2013

President Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan and Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have inaugurated a controversial gas pipeline linking the two neighbours.

The US has warned that the project could incur sanctions connected with Iran's nuclear programme.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21736725

Those idiots in the white house still have the illusion, or try desperately to keep up the appearances, they still control and rule this planet.
Funny...

lol@US threatens with sanctions
The US has become a joke with their useless and worthless "sanctions"
Hilarious

Post Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Slogan: You sold me a dead parrot
"We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig... cow after cow... village after village... army after army..."

Next

Return to Middle East