Board index Conspiracy Stuff Actual Conspiracies 11-9

11-9

Moderators: PoliticalPuppet, BORG

Did 11/9 Happen Exactly Like They said it Did?

Yes
30%
No
10%
Maybe
No votes
Some of It
20%
Not the Pentagon Part
20%
Not the Bin Ladin Part
20%

Total votes : 10

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
Well. did it happen the way we were told it did?

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
For the most part, yes.

The flights listed, did hit where listed

The flight were taken over by the listed highjackers

Bin Laden (Al Qaeda) was behind the plot, and openly claimed credit

What part exactly do you feel is invalid, or did not happen as reported

note: I cant speak for events in NY or PA, but I am 100% certain that it was an American Airlines flight that hit the Pentagon.

ZERO doubts. None. To many friends saw the plane. To many friends we called in as rescue teams. To many friends saw the wreckage.

As such, the Pentagon events happened as given by "the press", at least as far as it being an American Airlines passenger plane that hit the building.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Slogan: Religion is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx
There's far too much evidence to suggest that it was a set up job.

The first person on the scene at the flight that crashed in the field said he saw seats, pieces of the plane, aircraft paraphernalia but no bodies or body parts. He's dead now.

The five Israeli's waiting to film the twin towers when they collapsed. Why were they sent back to Israel so quickly?

The terrorists passport supposedly found intact and unscathed five blocks away from the twin towers. There is hundreds of such misnomers that prove something is seriously amiss with the American version of events.

If what they reported was the truth why don't they have a full independent inquiry into it. Plenty of the victims families want this.

I'll never believe the American spin on it. They always say Bin Laden or the Taliban have claimed credit for attacks. We don't know that for sure.

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

I have heard some weird conspiracy theories about it. Thing is the "official" story is a conspiracy theory too. I didnt know about the 3rd building until the other day. Why the heck did that one collapse?

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 pm
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Slogan: Religion is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx
Building 7. Why did it collapse? I saw a youtube video of an American newsreader, she's saying we have such and such at the scene, you can see building 7 collapsing in the background but the film showed the building still standing.....weird!

I'll try to find it but not sure if I can get it on here, my adblock could be blocking youtube videos.

A lot of fresh information is coming out from ex CIA and FBI employees. The ones that are game to expose the truth.

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Hector wrote:
I have heard some weird conspiracy theories about it. Thing is the "official" story is a conspiracy theory too. I didnt know about the 3rd building until the other day. Why the heck did that one collapse?

Hector

Building 7? That was actually were the person I first contacted in New York Worked, when I saw the 1st one liner come across yahoo about a plane hitting the 1st tower. I IM'ed him to go look out the window and see if he could see the smoke...

According to him, he stated it was brought down and/or fell down due to structural damage that occurred with the 2 towers fell. Given the MASSIVE damage when the towers fell, this would not even be a surprise.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Structural damage? How can it cause structural damage? I have seen skyscrapers brought down by demolition that looked the same in the city and no buildings nearby were damaged - especially not to that extent.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Spot of Borg wrote:
Structural damage? How can it cause structural damage? I have seen skyscrapers brought down by demolition that looked the same in the city and no buildings nearby were damaged - especially not to that extent.

Spot

The 2 towers were not brought down via controlled demolition, but structural failure, despite the claims of fools.. :LOL:

Here is a pic of the wreckage footprint 2 weeks into the cleanup with the buildings labeled

The wreckage was over 20-30 stories in some places, a true mess.

Here is another pic from ground level, over 2 WEEKS into the cleanup

Here are some pics of the debris cloud

one , two

Here is one shoping the debris around tower 7

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

hey i wasnt questioning the first 2 towers just the 3rd.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:04 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

DCRocks wrote:
Building 7? That was actually were the person I first contacted in New York Worked, when I saw the 1st one liner come across yahoo about a plane hitting the 1st tower. I IM'ed him to go look out the window and see if he could see the smoke...

According to him, he stated it was brought down and/or fell down due to structural damage that occurred with the 2 towers fell. Given the MASSIVE damage when the towers fell, this would not even be a surprise.

I only found out about the 3rd building the other day so I dont know anything about it yet. Why wasnt it publicised like the other 2?

Hector

Next

Return to Actual Conspiracies