Board index Conspiracy Stuff Actual Conspiracies The Pentagon

The Pentagon

Moderators: PoliticalPuppet, BORG

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 pm
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
Yeah. Petty obvious. I wonder why though? It is like the Pentagon was an afterthought.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Do you see a plane?

Hector
Attachments
pentagon.jpg
pentagon.jpg (115.34 KiB) Viewed 3205 times
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Time Bandit wrote:
Hector wrote:
Those pictures dont look like a plane went in there. Also theres no plane.

Hector

Yeah notice how pristine the grass is....not a scorch!

Why would you possibly think you would "see a plane"?

There would be no plane to see, it shredded itself upon impact INSIDE the Pentagon, though there WERE many pieces strewn around the grounds outside the wall.

Hector) I dont get your statement? there is no grass close to the impact site, the closest in the image is probably 300 yards away. IMO, it still seems that many just cant grasp the sizes involved, either of the pentagon or the spaces around it

Just to be clear, it is an indisputable FACT that an American Airlines passenger plane that hit the Pentagon

The only ones that hold to any other view, are those that have not gathered the facts, and ignore ALL 1st hand accounts

You guys can call conspiracy on things in NY, (though IMO, the only one that MAY exist surrounds building 7), but the BS put forth about the Pentagon makes you look like a uneducated fool, to those of us that were there and lost friends and coworkers in the attack, and were able to get the 1st hand accounts of the attack, from the impact through fighting the fire, through the cleanup and rebuilding.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Doesnt look like a big enough hole for a whole plane to be shredded inside there.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Spot of Borg wrote:
Doesnt look like a big enough hole for a whole plane to be shredded inside there.

Spot

Of all the pics I wish I could find from the old MSN board, the one that shows the side of the Pentagon, with the plane outline against it.

You comment shows, beyond any doubt, you cant grasp the sizes.

I am gonna spend some time looking..

But to try again, if you set the plane on the ground next to the wall, there would still be 2 floors ABOVE the tail.

he is an example, but not the one i want..

Also, here is a pic of the damage, after the rubble was cleared, but before the rebuilding

If you look at the bottom left of the opening, you can see the re-enforced supports, built to WW2 military survival standards, that acted as the shredders for the thin alum wings.

The entire aircraft, is as long tip to tail, as EACH of the rings are wide in the pic above.

Most people simply cant grasp the sizes, as the picture above, with the size chart below, kinda makes clear how the width of the Pentagon plays tricks on the minds sense of perspective of sizes

For size, here is an overlay of those same supports, and the size of the aircraft

“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Thats funny. Hector's picture shows 1 section gone and yours shows 3.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Time Bandit wrote:
Hector wrote:
Those pictures dont look like a plane went in there. Also theres no plane.

Hector

Yeah notice how pristine the grass is....not a scorch!

Did you expect the impact to scorch all of DC or something.. that gas is pretty dam far away, AND in the opposite direction of the blast focus from the impact.

If you had picked up the airliner, you could have placed it on the roof of EACH ring, the lanes between are as wide as a four lane highway...

What is it with being unable to judge the size??

Here is another graphic with the sizes, along with impact areas and damage to the supports that shredded the airliner. Also not the cross section of how the wall were built, in the bottom left.

Post Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

You have not shown us a picture sowing any part of a plane in the pentagon. Planes dont just disintegrate. There was even parts of planes at the towers.

Hector

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 pm
Chard User avatar
The Emperor's Champion
The Emperor's Champion

Hector wrote:
You have not shown us a picture sowing any part of a plane in the pentagon. Planes dont just disintegrate. There was even parts of planes at the towers.

Very simple explanation for why you wouldn't see large chunks of wreckage that look obviously like an aircraft. Ready? Most of 757 is fairly thin aircraft aluminum, which is strong along certai axis, but overall very weak. Another fun property of aluminum is it will autoignite in the presence of atmospheric oxygen if you pulverize it or prevent an oxide layer from forming on its surface (that's what gives Aluminum that slightly dull silvery look, it's oxidation). That ability to burn with just the relatively low concentrations of oxygen in our atmosphere is further compounded by the presence of a shitload of burning jet fuel, luggage, paper and furniture from the building the aircraft struck, ect.

About the only immediately recognizable portions of the aircraft recovered from the Pentagon were the "black box" and the turbine cores from the engines.
"Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!" - Black Templars War Cry

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There is no plane there.

Hector

PreviousNext

Return to Actual Conspiracies