People Dying

Moderator: BORG

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

And of course its the game's fault

So thats 2. Maybe they would have died anyway. I dont see how not eating for 2 days would kill him when there are hunger strikers in israel that havent eaten for 72 days.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 am
Grandma Arial User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

It has been speculated that sitting for long hours in a sedentary position created cardiovascular problems for Chuang.

People taking long plane rides are encouraged to get up and walk the isles to prevent deep vein thrombosis forming in their legs which can cause a blood clot to break free and enter the heart or lung. I suppose the same thing could happen to someone sitting playing a game. As this seems to be a rare occurrence it would seem most people have the good sense to take a break now and then to stretch and oh, eat, drink and relieve themselves. The game caused no more than a tall bridge causes someone to jump off it.

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm
Chard User avatar
The Emperor's Champion
The Emperor's Champion

Am I the only person that knew that the guy was an Asian gamer before even looking at the article?

I'm guessing the guy was working for an MMORPG real-money-trading farm. An RMT farms basically hire a bunch of people to endlessly grind games in order to sell the in-game items and money they've acquired to other players in exchange for real world currency. Asian RTM Farmers are one of the primary reasons why a lot of MMORPGs that came out in the last few years make the Asians play on their own servers completely separated from the rest of us that play games for fun (Or allow non-consensual PvP so I can murder ever RTM farmer I see).
"Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!" - Black Templars War Cry

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Aussies woulda known We been getting "educated" by the media about asian gamers lately. Every time i see the news theres the same story over and over. About how asian gamers game all day.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Return to Gaming