Board index Politics General Politics Game over for the US...

Game over for the US...

General politics discussion

Moderators: Spot of Borg, Kat, BORG

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: MISSION ACOMPLISHED 21-05-2014 (signed and sealed)
Next episode to its endgame...
I already made the title and the decoration, articles will soon follow.
Attachments
USA no longer rules.jpg
USA no longer rules.jpg (231.92 KiB) Viewed 7830 times
USA decline1.jpg
USA decline1.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 7830 times
USA decline3.jpg
USA decline3.jpg (58 KiB) Viewed 7830 times

Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Seymour Hersh on Obama, NSA and the 'pathetic' American media
27 september 2013

Pulitzer Prize winner explains how to fix journalism, saying press should 'fire 90% of editors and promote ones you can't control'

Seymour Hersh has got some extreme ideas on how to fix journalism – close down the news bureaus of NBC and ABC, sack 90% of editors in publishing and get back to the fundamental job of journalists which, he says, is to be an outsider.

It doesn't take much to fire up Hersh, the investigative journalist who has been the nemesis of US presidents since the 1960s and who was once described by the Republican party as "the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist".

He is angry about the timidity of journalists in America, their failure to challenge the White House and be an unpopular messenger of truth.

Don't even get him started on the New York Times which, he says, spends "so much more time carrying water for Obama than I ever thought they would" – or the death of Osama bin Laden. "Nothing's been done about that story, it's one big lie, not one word of it is true," he says of the dramatic US Navy Seals raid in 2011.

Hersh is writing a book about national security and has devoted a chapter to the bin Laden killing. He says a recent report put out by an "independent" Pakistani commission about life in the Abottabad compound in which Bin Laden was holed up would not stand up to scrutiny. "The Pakistanis put out a report, don't get me going on it. Let's put it this way, it was done with considerable American input. It's a bullshit report," he says hinting of revelations to come in his book.

The Obama administration lies systematically, he claims, yet none of the leviathans of American media, the TV networks or big print titles, challenge him.

"It's pathetic, they are more than obsequious, they are afraid to pick on this guy [Obama]," he declares in an interview with the Guardian.

"It used to be when you were in a situation when something very dramatic happened, the president and the minions around the president had control of the narrative, you would pretty much know they would do the best they could to tell the story straight. Now that doesn't happen any more. Now they take advantage of something like that and they work out how to re-elect the president.

He isn't even sure if the recent revelations about the depth and breadth of surveillance by the National Security Agency will have a lasting effect.

Snowden changed the debate on surveillance

He is certain that NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden "changed the whole nature of the debate" about surveillance. Hersh says he and other journalists had written about surveillance, but Snowden was significant because he provided documentary evidence – although he is sceptical about whether the revelations will change the US government's policy.

"Duncan Campbell [the British investigative journalist who broke the Zircon cover-up story], James Bamford [US journalist] and Julian Assange and me and the New Yorker, we've all written the notion there's constant surveillance, but he [Snowden] produced a document and that changed the whole nature of the debate, it's real now," Hersh says.

"Editors love documents. Chicken-shit editors who wouldn't touch stories like that, they love documents, so he changed the whole ball game," he adds, before qualifying his remarks.

"But I don't know if it's going to mean anything in the long [run] because the polls I see in America – the president can still say to voters 'al-Qaida, al-Qaida' and the public will vote two to one for this kind of surveillance, which is so idiotic," he says.

Holding court to a packed audience at City University in London's summer school on investigative journalism, 76-year-old Hersh is on full throttle, a whirlwind of amazing stories of how journalism used to be; how he exposed the My Lai massacre in Vietnam, how he got the Abu Ghraib pictures of American soldiers brutalising Iraqi prisoners, and what he thinks of Edward Snowden.

Hope of redemption

Despite his concern about the timidity of journalism he believes the trade still offers hope of redemption.

"I have this sort of heuristic view that journalism, we possibly offer hope because the world is clearly run by total nincompoops more than ever … Not that journalism is always wonderful, it's not, but at least we offer some way out, some integrity."

His story of how he uncovered the My Lai atrocity is one of old-fashioned shoe-leather journalism and doggedness. Back in 1969, he got a tip about a 26-year-old platoon leader, William Calley, who had been charged by the army with alleged mass murder.

Instead of picking up the phone to a press officer, he got into his car and started looking for him in the army camp of Fort Benning in Georgia, where he heard he had been detained. From door to door he searched the vast compound, sometimes blagging his way, marching up to the reception, slamming his fist on the table and shouting: "Sergeant, I want Calley out now."

Eventually his efforts paid off with his first story appearing in the St Louis Post-Despatch, which was then syndicated across America and eventually earned him the Pulitzer Prize. "I did five stories. I charged $100 for the first, by the end the [New York] Times were paying $5,000."

He was hired by the New York Times to follow up the Watergate scandal and ended up hounding Nixon over Cambodia. Almost 30 years later, Hersh made global headlines all over again with his exposure of the abuse of Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib.

Put in the hours

For students of journalism his message is put the miles and the hours in. He knew about Abu Ghraib five months before he could write about it, having been tipped off by a senior Iraqi army officer who risked his own life by coming out of Baghdad to Damascus to tell him how prisoners had been writing to their families asking them to come and kill them because they had been "despoiled".

"I went five months looking for a document, because without a document, there's nothing there, it doesn't go anywhere."

Hersh returns to US president Barack Obama. He has said before that the confidence of the US press to challenge the US government collapsed post 9/11, but he is adamant that Obama is worse than Bush.

"Do you think Obama's been judged by any rational standards? Has Guantanamo closed? Is a war over? Is anyone paying any attention to Iraq? Is he seriously talking about going into Syria? We are not doing so well in the 80 wars we are in right now, what the hell does he want to go into another one for. What's going on [with journalists]?" he asks.

He says investigative journalism in the US is being killed by the crisis of confidence, lack of resources and a misguided notion of what the job entails.

"Too much of it seems to me is looking for prizes. It's journalism looking for the Pulitzer Prize," he adds. "It's a packaged journalism, so you pick a target like – I don't mean to diminish because anyone who does it works hard – but are railway crossings safe and stuff like that, that's a serious issue but there are other issues too.

"Like killing people, how does [Obama] get away with the drone programme, why aren't we doing more? How does he justify it? What's the intelligence? Why don't we find out how good or bad this policy is? Why do newspapers constantly cite the two or three groups that monitor drone killings. Why don't we do our own work?

"Our job is to find out ourselves, our job is not just to say – here's a debate' our job is to go beyond the debate and find out who's right and who's wrong about issues. That doesn't happen enough. It costs money, it costs time, it jeopardises, it raises risks. There are some people – the New York Times still has investigative journalists but they do much more of carrying water for the president than I ever thought they would … it's like you don't dare be an outsider any more."

He says in some ways President George Bush's administration was easier to write about. "The Bush era, I felt it was much easier to be critical than it is [of] Obama. Much more difficult in the Obama era," he said.

Asked what the solution is Hersh warms to his theme that most editors are pusillanimous and should be fired.

"I'll tell you the solution, get rid of 90% of the editors that now exist and start promoting editors that you can't control," he says. I saw it in the New York Times, I see people who get promoted are the ones on the desk who are more amenable to the publisher and what the senior editors want and the trouble makers don't get promoted. Start promoting better people who look you in the eye and say 'I don't care what you say'.

Nor does he understand why the Washington Post held back on the Snowden files until it learned the Guardian was about to publish.

If Hersh was in charge of US Media Inc, his scorched earth policy wouldn't stop with newspapers.

"I would close down the news bureaus of the networks and let's start all over, tabula rasa. The majors, NBCs, ABCs, they won't like this – just do something different, do something that gets people mad at you, that's what we're supposed to be doing," he says.

Hersh is currently on a break from reporting, working on a book which undoubtedly will make for uncomfortable reading for both Bush and Obama.

"The republic's in trouble, we lie about everything, lying has become the staple." And he implores journalists to do something about it.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2013/sep/27/seymour-hersh-obama-nsa-american-media

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:50 pm
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

New York City Opera to close its doors after 70 years due to bankruptcy
October 2, 2013

The New York City Opera will close and start filing for bankruptcy after failing to secure a desperately needed $US7 million ($A7.53 million) through an emergency fund-raising appeal.

The city's second opera company, dubbed "the people's opera", opened its first season in 1944 and had set out to make the genre more accessible and affordable to the masses.

But the deadline on an emergency appeal expired at midnight on Monday with the company collecting only $US2 million of the $US7 million it needed to keep its doors open.

"New York City Opera did not achieve the goal of its emergency appeal," spokeswoman Risa Heller said.
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/opera/new-york-city-opera-to-close-its-doors-after-70-years-due-to-bankruptcy-20131002-2urh7.html

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:52 pm
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Debt ceiling: Countdown to default
October 3, 2013

The perils of a prolonged government shutdown pale in comparison to those of a debt ceiling crisis, which is right around the corner if Congress doesn't act soon.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

Congress is sowing the seeds of a debt ceiling crisis: If lawmakers don't raise the limit on federal borrowing soon, they will put the nation at risk of defaulting on some of its legal obligations.

When exactly? Much has been made of Oct. 17 as the drop-dead date. But that's not quite right.

And here's why.

The country reached the debt ceiling in May. Since then the Treasury Department has been using special accounting measures to keep borrowing just under the limit.

But Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has said those will run out no later than Oct. 17.

That means the "extraordinary measures" could dry up on Oct. 12 or Oct. 15, or some other date. Just no later than Oct. 17.

When they do, Treasury won't be able to borrow and will have only two sources of money to pay bills: The estimated $30 billion cash that Lew expects to have on hand, plus whatever daily revenue that comes in.

The big question: When will that money fall below what Treasury needs to pay on any given day?

The Congressional Budget Office estimates between Oct. 22 and Oct. 31.

Because money owed and revenue coming in varies from day to day, it's hard to pinpoint the precise day when the country could default on some legal obligations -- which include interest on the debt, Social Security payments, and payments to federal contractors.

Related: Debt ceiling: 8 things you need to know but wish you didn't

What economists and budget experts are very clear about, however, is that the closer we get to mid-October the more markets are likely to buck. And refusing to raise the debt ceiling for too long could cripple the economy and investments.

Here's why.

Cash crunch could leave millions high 'n dry: If Treasury doesn't have enough cash on hand to pay what's owed, it will have to make decisions that are legally and ethically questionable, to say nothing of practically difficult.

Some Republicans say that Treasury should prioritize who gets paid first.

Treasury says that would not only be near impossible because of how its payment systems work, it would be wrong. "Any plan to prioritize some payments over others is simply default by another name," Lew wrote in a letter to lawmakers.

Most experts assume that Treasury would do all it could to pay interest owed to bondholders first since failure to do so could unhinge world markets.

But beyond that, who deserves to be next on the list? Seniors, disabled veterans, federal contractors, active-duty military personnel? The federal government has incurred legal obligations to all of them. They and the U.S. economy depend on their being paid on schedule.

Treasury would have two main options, both awful: It could pay some bills in full and delay others; or it could delay all payments due on a given day until it has enough money on hand to pay them all.

Senior Treasury officials indicated in an inspector general's report that the second option would be the most likely and least harmful of the two. But it's hardly painless.

Backlog of payments would grow: Depending on how long the debt ceiling standoff lasts, delays could quickly grow from a day or two to several weeks.

That would starve the economy and create doubt in the minds of investors and ordinary Americans that the United States is good for the money.

"If the confidence in the reliability of payments were cast into doubt, the consequences for the budget, the U.S. economy, the U.S. and global financial systems could be large and lasting and very damaging," Douglas Elmendorf, the current CBO director, told Congress recently.

U.S. standing in the world would be hurt. It will be very hard to justify to anyone why the world's largest economy and richest country is willfully choosing not to pay what it owes.

Markets and the economy would tumble: Economist Mark Zandi worries that the stock market could start falling by hundreds of points a day as the calendar moves closer to Oct. 17 if Congress shows no signs it will raise the debt ceiling. And it really won't help confidence if the government shutdown is still going on.

Should it get to the point that Treasury can't pay all bills in full and on time? "We're going back into recession. It's an economic Pandora's box," Zandi told CNN. To top of page
http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/03/news/economy/debt-ceiling-default/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Attachments
USA_we_are_broke.png
RIP USA...GAME OVER
USA_we_are_broke.png (208.36 KiB) Viewed 7819 times

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Obama to nominate Janet Yellen to head Federal Reserve
9 October 2013

US President Barack Obama will nominate Federal Reserve Vice-Chair Janet Yellen to be the next head of the US central bank on Wednesday, according to a White House official.

If confirmed by the US Senate, Ms Yellen would replace Ben Bernanke, who has held the post for eight years.

She has been his deputy for the last two years, and would become the first woman to head the Federal Reserve.

Ms Yellen and Mr Bernanke are due to appear with the president on Wednesday.

She has taught at Harvard University and the London School of Economics, as well as holding a series of senior administrative positions in the US.

Ms Yellen, like Mr Bernanke, is seen as a "dove", meaning she prefers to prioritise boosting employment by keeping rates low rather than worrying about inflation.

Her nomination has been widely expected after former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers withdrew his candidature.

One senior US senator, Democrat Charles Schumer, said Ms Yellen had the backing of politicians and would win Senate confirmation "by a wide margin".

The chairman of the US Senate Banking Committee, Tim Johnson, said she had "a depth of experience that is second to none".

"I have no doubt she will be an excellent Federal Reserve chairman," he added.

The BBC's chief business correspondent, Linda Yueh, says the transition from Mr Bernanke to Ms Yellen is likely to be "seamless" and will not have much impact, because the two already work so closely together.

"I don't think there's going to be a radical change," she said on Radio 4's Today programme, adding that the changeover was unlikely to alter the timing of the Fed's withdrawal of economic stimulus.

Ms Yellen's most recent academic post was at the University of California, Berkeley. A former colleague of hers there, Laura Tyson, professor of business and economics, told the BBC her nomination was "terrific news".

"We have an outstanding candidate who is a wonderful match of skills and experience and temperament and reputation around the world at a time when monetary policy is extremely important," she said.

"Continuity is important and Janet is an outstanding candidate."

A former member of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve, Prof Randy Kroszner, told the BBC that Ms Yellen was "battle tested" and would be driven by the data in deciding when to reduce support to the markets.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24453026

LOL@she had "a depth of experience that is second to none"

LOL@"I have no doubt she will be an excellent Federal Reserve chairman,"

LOL@"I don't think there's going to be a radical change"

Funny...since her job will be nothing more or less then printing money out of thin air and further skyrocketing americas debt just like her precursor, at the pace of China's wishes and China's granted time and duration.

China's grip around US its neck is slowing tightening, choking its parasite.

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

China, ECB strike currency swap deal
10th October, 2013

China accelerated plans to internationalize its currency on Thursday by agreeing to [url]swap euros and yuan with the European Central Bank[/url] in a deal that is set to be China's second-largest to date.The bilateral currency swap agreement between the European Central Bank (ECB) and the People's Bank of China (PBOC) is valid for three years and has a maximum size of 350 billion yuan, or $61-billion (U.S.).
http://www.pekingpress.com/index.php/sid/217642349/scat/55582c89cb296d4c

And another nail in US coffin as the worthless USD, printed out of thin air, being the reserve currency worldwide.
RIP USA...RIP USD...

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

China warns U.S., Japan against interfering in South China Sea dispute
Saturday 12th October, 2013

China has told the United States and Japan to mind their own business on its territorial disputes with members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in the South China Sea.
Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang said that the countries that are not parties to the South China Sea disputes should not get involved, the Japan Times reports. Li said China and ASEAN have agreed that the maritime disputes should be resolved peacefully through consultations and negotiations between countries directly concerned.
However, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe urged all countries involved to abide by international law and refrain from use of force in addressing the issue. Meanwhile, the United States Secretary of State John Kerry said even non-claimant states must be heard because they shared an interest in peace and stability, freedom of navigation and the principle of unimpeded lawful commerce in the sea.
The South China Sea has some of the world's busiest shipping routes, which is believed to be rich in oil and gas resources, the report added. Brunei, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam have been claiming, wholly or in part, the sea islets.
http://www.chinanationalnews.com/index. ... -warns-US-[url]Japan-against-interfering-in-South-China-Sea-dispute[/url]

THE BOSS HAS SPOKEN ...

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

De-Americanised' world needed after US shutdown: China media
Oct 13, 2013

China's official news agency on Sunday said the world should consider 'de-Americanizing' the international financial system, amid the continuing threat of a US default.

As a political stalemate persists over the US government's budget and debt ceiling debate, experts warn of terrible consequences for the world economy if the US defaults.

China has previously issued repeated warnings about the danger of a US default because of the threat to Chinese investments in the US.

"As US politicians of both political parties (fail to find a) viable deal to bring normality to the body politic they brag about, it is perhaps a good time for the befuddled world to start considering building a de-Americanised world," the commentary on Xinhua said.

"Such alarming days when the destinies of others are in the hands of a hypocritical nation have to be terminated,” the news agency added.

“A new world order should be put in place, according to which all nations, big or small, poor or rich, can have their key interests respected and protected on an equal footing."

The comments in Xinhua were part of a lengthy commentary against American hegemony since World War II.

"The cyclical stagnation in Washington for a viable bipartisan solution over a federal budget and an approval for raising debt ceiling has again left many nations' tremendous dollar assets in jeopardy and the international community highly agonized," said the commentary.

China is the largest foreign holder of US government debt and has roughly 60 percent of its $3.5 trillion foreign currency reserves invested in US assets.

"Instead of honoring its duties as a responsible leading power, a self-serving Washington has abused its superpower status and introduced even more chaos into the world by shifting financial risks overseas," but equally stoked "regional tensions amid territorial disputes, and fighting unwarranted wars under the cover of outright lies" the commentary said, referring to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10/13/329198/deamericanised-world-us-china/

GO CHINA...GO...!!!
Free us from this pervert and hypocrit regime.
Thanks for making this planet a better world.

RIP USA....VIVA WORLD !!!

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:38 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Losing faith: Global financiers look to de-Americanize
October 14, 2013

A US debt default could hit on Thursday, and world leaders are second guessing the dominant role America plays in finance. Regardless of the final decision in Washington, confidence and credibility in the US has already eroded.

In an editorial published by the Chinese state-owned press agency Xinhua, a columnist says the US economy has ‘failed’ and put many countries who hold state assets in dollars, at risk.

“To that end, several corner stones should be laid to underpin a de-Americanized world,” the editorial read.

Last week China, the biggest US creditor, started to make preparations for a technical default on loans. The European Central Bank and the People’s Bank of China (PBC) have agreed to start supplying each other with their currencies, avoiding the dollar as an intermediary currency. The currency swap agreement will last for three years and provide a maximum of 350 billion Yuan ($56 billion) to the ECB and 45 billion euro ($60.8 billion) to the PBC.

In a further sign of growing distrust, China introduced a so-called “haircut”, or a discount, on the value of US Treasuries held as collateral against futures trades.

Developing and developed nations are equally concerned, and institutions like the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have issued several warnings.

Christine LaGarde, managing director of the IMF told the US they must uphold their financial promises to the international community and raise their debt ceiling. Failing to do so would put the world “at risk of tipping yet again into a recession,” LaGarde said in an interview on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’, which aired on October 13.

“You have to honor your signature, … give certainty to the rest of the world,” LaGarde urged the US, a strong supporter of the international lending tool.

The country that has long provided a sturdy backbone to the global economy is now teetering on a mass default. If US lawmakers don’t forge a solution to raising the debt ceiling by October 17, investors with US treasury bonds, one of the lowest-risk assets, could suffer.

“It’s not just China that’s at the mercy of US lawmakers, its everybody in the world that is at the mercy of US lawmakers right now,” David Kuo, Investment Advisor, Motley Fool told RT .

“China is trying to diversify away from US Treasuries,” said Kuo, adding investors “cannot just assume an asset is 100 percent safe.”

China holds nearly $1.3 trillion in Treasuries, Japan has $1.14 trillion, and other big foreign creditors include Caribbean creditors, Brazil, Taiwan, Russia, and European nations.

Other creditors have decided to keep calm.

Russia, ranked the 11th on the list of the US top creditors with the estimated $132 billion in US Treasuries, plans to keep their Treasuries.

"I don't see the need for revising our reserve investment strategy in US Treasuries," Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said at a press conference on October 11 following a meeting of the G20 finance and Central Bank chiefs.

“What’s happening now, I hope, is a fairly short-term situation,” Siluanov told reporters, noting Russia’s investment plan is long-term.

If the US misses the debt ceiling deadline of October 17 and stops paying their creditors, it would be the first major Western government to do so since Nazi Germany under Hitler in 1933, which wasn’t able to pay their debts following World War I.

The US has a bank holiday today in honor of Columbus Day; however, after making little headway on solving the budget gap, both the Senate and the House will hold sessions on Monday.

For Republicans, Obamacare has been a major stumbling block in agreeing to raise the debt ceiling, as they see the legislation as antithetical to their ‘small government’ philosophy.
http://rt.com/business/losing-faith-de-americanize-161/

RIP USA ...!!!
There is life after the US...a better one !!!
Millions and millions of widows and orphans WORLDWIDE will agree !!!

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:08 pm
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

London to become Chinese offshore banking centre
October 15, 2013

Britain has relaxed stringent rules for Chinese banks willing to set up in London. Beijing in turn opened up its markets to British-based investors, marking the latest move to establish the yuan as one of the world’s key currencies.

“A great nation like China should have a global currency,” said UK Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, during his official five day visit to China. And the UK is gladly willing to contribute “through the international center of finance: London”.

Under the agreed pilot program, China sanctioned London-based investors to buy up to 80 billion yuan ($13.1 billion) of stocks, bonds and money market instruments directly, avoiding Hong Kong transactions, Reuters reports.

Meanwhile, Britain will let Chinese banks set up wholesale branches in London, easing regulations the country had imposed after the financial crisis broke out. Since 2008, Britain has insisted that most foreign lenders should set up their UK operations as "subsidiaries" rather than branches, which provides greater protection for depositors and taxpayers. Less regulation will be welcomed by Chinese lenders who have always complained the rules made it hard to operate in Britain, prompting them to move much of their business to Luxembourg.

On top of that, London and Beijing will trade the yuan against the dollar directly, avoiding the dollar.

"The Chinese currency, the renminbi, is not terribly well known in Britain at the moment. But over my lifetime I think it's going to become almost as familiar as the dollar, and I want British businesses involved in trading it, investing in it," Osborne told BBC television in China.

Currently London accounts for 62 percent of yuan trades outside China and Hong Kong, according to data from financial services provider SWIFT. The latest move will give the renminbi a firmer footprint in Europe and strengthen London's platform to develop the offshore RM (renminbi) bond market.

According to an HSBC forecast, within 5 years a third of China’s total trade will be in yuan, which will make it fully convertible and elevate it into the top 3 exchange currencies. According to data compiled by Bloomberg, the yuan has already strengthened 36 percent against the dollar and 47 percent versus the pound since 2005.
http://rt.com/business/china-uk-banking-rules-220/

China taking over the international financial market !!!
Bye bye USA...

Here:
Sometimes a picture says more then words...
Attachments
china-uk-banking-rules_si.jpg
A flag hangs from the Bank of China offices in the City of London (Reuters/Toby Melville)
china-uk-banking-rules_si.jpg (94.36 KiB) Viewed 7784 times

Next

Return to General Politics