Discuss the Palestine/Israel conflict

Moderators: Nodin, PoliticalPuppet, BORG

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

This is why they get rockets lobbed @ them

Seriously someone need to stop israel. Pull them back into line. They are acting just like the ppl that they blame for everything.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 am
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Slogan: Religion is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx
Spot of Borg wrote:
This is why they get rockets lobbed @ them

Seriously someone need to stop israel. Pull them back into line. They are acting just like the ppl that they blame for everything.

Spot

Israel says it will not backtrack on a settlement expansion plan that has drawn strong international condemnation.

Israel draws strong international condemnation, but what are the world governments doing to stop them? stuff all!

The yanks are quick to put sanctions on Iran for supposedly having "WMD's. It's about time they come down heavy on Israel, surely they can't be allowed to get away with this. Israel is the boil on the face of the planet. I hope I live to see the day when justice reigns over them, they've got it coming.

Peace treaty? What good is it if Israel is allowed to expand further into Palestinian territory?

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
Its completely stupid. Its also why this current ceasefire wont last.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Pansi wrote:
Israel says it will not backtrack on a settlement expansion plan that has drawn strong international condemnation.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great! Fuck the Palestinians. The treaty they signed with Israel was they would achieve the two state solution through negations. When the Palestinian found out that meant Israel would not be destroyed, the Palestinians abandoned ANY negotiations, and turned to terrorism.

I hope Israel takes over ALL of Jerusalem, and makes it know to the world, once and for all, Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Pansi wrote:
It's about time they come down heavy on Israel, surely they can't be allowed to get away with this.

Not only going to, DID!

Pansi wrote:
What good is it if Israel is allowed to expand further into Palestinian territory?

WTF, are you one of those clueless fools that actually believe the Palestinians want to live in peace with Israel? :LOL:

Seriously? :doh:

I said it before, and I said it again. The reason the US supports Israel the way we do, is from OUR POV, not only has Israel been restrained, but restrained BEYOND FUCKING BELIEF!!!!

Had over 1,000 rockets been launched into the US in attempted indiscriminate slaughter of US citizens, EVERY LAST THREAT would have been removed from that 139 sq mile area , and any "power/govt" would have been forced into unconditional surrender.

BUILD ISRAEL BUILD

Take it f'ing all. The Palestinians repeated show they don't want peace, and made clear they are unwilling to negotiate anything but what brings them closer to Israel's destruction

And the Palestinians are really going to go ape shit, when a laser defense shield comes on line, to replace the extremely affective dome in place now, and their petty rockets become irrelevant.

Hector wrote:
Its also why this current ceasefire wont last.

Hector

No, the ceasefire wont last, because Hamas, the elected govt of the Palestinians in Gaza, have stated their founding aim is Israel's destruction , and they would rather die than live in peace with Israel.

For some reason, despite their stating this over and over and over, fools deny they mean any such thing, and that a peaceful solution can be reached, with an Islamic cult that values death over peace with Israel.

Any fool in the west that supports Hamas needs dropped in Gaza, they would be instantly slaughtered, and we would be rid of their blind idiocy.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

When did they state that? 100 years ago?

If you were being bulldozed and blockaded and kept in ghettos you would want to destroy your oppressors too.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:34 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Hector wrote:
When did they state that? 100 years ago?

Every fucking day for the last... oh.. heck, since Hamas was founded.

You make my point, despite Hamas stating EVERY DAM TIME they are asked, fools like you say it is not true

Hector wrote:
If you were being bulldozed and blockaded and kept in ghettos you would want to destroy your oppressors too

Then explain why they don't attack Egypt? After all, Gaza and Egypt share a boarder, that EGYPT keeps closed.

Or Syria? Or Jordan?

After all, all of them refuse to return Palestinian land, yet not a word is said by the Palestinians about it.

Also, it would be VERY different if the Palestinians fought a war against the military of Israel, but they don't, they directly, and ON PURPOSE, TARGET civilians.

Another thing that gets overlooked by fools like you, or justified because of the non-existent "occupation" of Gaza.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am
Rampager Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: MISSION ACOMPLISHED 21-05-2014 (signed and sealed)
DCClown said again:
Then explain why they don't attack Egypt? After all, Gaza and Egypt share a boarder, that EGYPT keeps closed.

DC...idiot...you do realise that one of th FIRST actions Morsi after Mubarak (US and Israel its puppet) was get rid off, took was to LIFT the blockade of gaza and to OPEN their border.
Oh and did I mention that Egypt has even opened his borders to an Iranian delegation to visit Gaza???...hmmm...yup I did.
But feel free to have me proof you this with facts AGAIN...making you an utterly FOOL again...clown!
lol

OK..back to FACTS again shall we:
Here:

Palestinian delegation visits Venezuela
Dec 05, 2012

This week Venezuela was the first country to be visited by a Palestinian diplomatic delegation after the United Nations voted to grant Palestine non-member observer status.

At a ceremony on Tuesday, Palestinian and Venezuelan officials signed 10 bilateral agreements in the realms of education, health and tourism aimed at further strengthening diplomatic ties between the two allies.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has been a frequent critic of the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Earlier this month the Venezuelan president called Israel’s attacks on Gaza as savage.

Palestine’s ambassador to Venezuela, Farid Suwwan, praised Venezuela’s strong support for Palestine noting that they were the first country in Latin America to recognize Palestine in 2009 According to the Venezuelan Vice Minister, there will be more agreements in the future including a higher education initiative that the two allies are expected to sign next year.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/05/276341/palestinian-delegation-visits-venezuela/

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:41 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

That must really burn the DC-types up.

Hector

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Hector wrote:
That must really burn the DC-types up.

Hector

Not at all. I could care less that petty 3rd world tyrants support other tyrants.

Its not even a surprise... :yawn:

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

DCRocks wrote:

Are israelis building settlements on egyptian land? Are they destroying egyptian crops and wells and roads?

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Next

Return to Palestine/Israel