DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Spot of Borg wrote:
Nice of you to overlook same on the other side

Spot

Lets see...

Does the Israeli govt celebrate the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians?

Nope.

Does the Israeli Govt state Gaza has no right to exists?

Nope

Does the Israeli govt supporters drag civilians through the streets behind vehicles?

Nope

SO WTF are you going on about in your delusions now Spot? :doh:
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Fri May 10, 2013 4:11 pm
mantra User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Slogan: aussie-site.com
DCRocks wrote:
Spot of Borg wrote:
So its the palestinian GOVERNMENT lobbing rockets?

I said "responsible for attacks from their Territory" Spot. :doh:

But how nice of you to overlook how Hamas has made REPEATED statements stating indiscriminate attacks on civilians are JUSTIFIED AND HONORABLE.

The Palestinian's are just a group of retarded muslims who will justify anything even with a lie. Their Koran tells them that such is right and proper for their kind.
My solution is to simply relocate them to Iran where they will be happy. In the meantime, I would play the two-for one game, one rocket for us and you get two back. Any civilian casualities would be collateral damage. Who would miss the Heathens anyway.

Go Benjamin Moshe Ya'alon!
Oinkious oinktutu oink

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:14 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
The israelis lock up Palestinians without charge for years. They randomly go into Gaza and kill people. this is sanctioned (and even organised) by the Israeli government.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Tue May 14, 2013 8:42 am
Willard User avatar
Lurker
Lurker

Slogan: smell the coffee
Hector wrote:
The israelis lock up Palestinians without charge for years. They randomly go into Gaza and kill people. this is sanctioned (and even organised) by the Israeli government.

Hector

For this they deserve to be congratulated.

Post Sun May 19, 2013 7:42 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

DCRocks wrote:
Spot of Borg wrote:
Nice of you to overlook same on the other side

Spot

Lets see...

Does the Israeli govt celebrate the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians?

Nope.

Does the Israeli Govt state Gaza has no right to exists?

Nope

Does the Israeli govt supporters drag civilians through the streets behind vehicles?

Nope

SO WTF are you going on about in your delusions now Spot? :doh:

Do palestinians lock ppl up for years without charge only to die mysteriously in their suicide proof cells? (not including when they took 1 soldier to trade for some of the aforementioned ppl).

Do the palestinians try to build on israeli land and destroy their crops and wells and bulldoze their homes?

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 am
PanteleAz Red Shirt
Red Shirt

Calling Gaza "egyptian land" is as fatuous as Mexicans in the United States calling Arizona, "Mexico." Two wars meant to destroy Israel, in 67 and 73, prompted Israel to occupy those territories to remove the havens from which future attacks can be launched. Truth is, it is simply and solely Israel's restraint which prompts them to not utterly destroy their neighbors - who, if given the chance, would destroy them in a split second. I find it humorous that Israel is held to a standard which says if they are attacked by ten missiles, they can only respond 'in-kind"...with references to "disproportionate" counter-attacks. What they should do is find the perpetrators and smash their heads in with their boots, and save the bullets for future use...and do so to women and children too, in order to keep future generations of the same evil from rearing it's ugly head later.

Post Mon May 20, 2013 10:00 am
Willard User avatar
Lurker
Lurker

Slogan: smell the coffee
PanteleAz wrote:
Calling Gaza "egyptian land" is as fatuous as Mexicans in the United States calling Arizona, "Mexico." Two wars meant to destroy Israel, in 67 and 73, prompted Israel to occupy those territories to remove the havens from which future attacks can be launched. Truth is, it is simply and solely Israel's restraint which prompts them to not utterly destroy their neighbors - who, if given the chance, would destroy them in a split second. I find it humorous that Israel is held to a standard which says if they are attacked by ten missiles, they can only respond 'in-kind"...with references to "disproportionate" counter-attacks. What they should do is find the perpetrators and smash their heads in with their boots, and save the bullets for future use...and do so to women and children too, in order to keep future generations of the same evil from rearing it's ugly head later.

Too right, mate. Agree 100% with your post.

About time we had someone in here talking sense.

Post Sat May 25, 2013 3:08 am
nightflyer User avatar
Lurker
Lurker

Slogan: my god, it's full of stars!
PanteleAz wrote:

Your views take on 'A Final Solution' ambiance. Seek what?

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:59 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Spot of Borg wrote:
Do palestinians lock ppl up for years without charge only to die mysteriously in their suicide proof cells? (not including when they took 1 soldier to trade for some of the aforementioned ppl).

Probably, but then I support Gitmo... so.... War is hell Spot. get used to it, its just going to get worse until the Islamic Fanatics are forced into unconditional surrender like the world did the Axis of WW2.

Besides... I feel it is 100% acceptable to SHOOT the individual that throws a stone at you in attack.

After all, I'm American, and find no moral issue with stating: Dont bring a stone to a gun fight, attack me, and think I will care that you are not equally armed when I unleash hell back at ya. :buttkick:

America has the most powerful military for a reason Spot.

Spot of Borg wrote:
Do the palestinians try to build on israeli land

Yes, its all Israeli land, IMO, I wouldn't grant the Palestinians ONE SINGLE INCH, until AFTER Syria, Jordan and Egypt do so. As that ain't gonna happen, I dont feel they deserve ANY land, and set MY start of negotiations there.

Spot of Borg wrote:
and destroy their crops and wells and bulldoze their homes?

They dont use bulldozers Spot, they use suicide vests, car bombs, mortars and rockets. Do you REALLY not pay attention to any thing that happens there? :doh:

Hector wrote:
They randomly go into Gaza and kill people. this is sanctioned (and even organised) by the Israeli government.

Hector

Had an area like Gaza, ruled by a terrorist organization that slaughtered the current local government to gain power, (which Hamas did, though everyone defending the Hamas Govt in Gaza purposely overlooks THAT slaughter of Palestinians) setup shop on the US boarder, and did to the US what the Govt of Gaza (Hamas) does to Israel, JUST ONCE the US would march our military over the ENTIRE area and clear one side to the other of ALL the terrorist in it.

Israel has withstood THOUSANDS of attack since Hamas took power.

Anyone that says Israel is anything other than EXCESSIVELY cautious and TOLERANT towards the terrorist scum that constantly attack them, is smoking crack, blinded by religion, or as naive as a toddler.

You can find sympathy in me for the "Palestinians" in the West Bank, some ARE trying to achieve peace... the ones in Gaza flat out deserve Daisy Cutters on the attack launch site in response to every forthcoming attack from Gaza, and I DON"T give a FUCK what the building houses. Preach the Geneva convention to me, when those that are attacking actually care about ANY part of it.
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:10 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
1) What war?

2) It is not Israeli land. Where are the Palestinians supposed to go?

3) They do that AFTER the bulldozers come - provoking

4) What Israel does is beyond "defence" its like they are trying to commit genocide

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

PreviousNext

Return to Palestine/Israel