Moderators: Grrrrrrrrrr, Spot of Borg, Kat, BORG, AusPol Managers

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Well he has been a busy boy

Apparently we find out within 24 hours if Ecuador will take him

Sad that the aussie government wont help him. If he did come here we would prolly let the yanks have him.

Spot
Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Heres the latest

He is waiting on confirmation of his asylum. I hope he gets it. He is a hero.

Spot

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:26 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Spot of Borg wrote:
He is a hero.

Spot

It really has been a long time since I have seen you say something so Rampagish.

The US should put a dead or alive price on his head like they did with Osama. :clap:

He is scum who does not care who he hurts, or who he betrays, as long as he advances his sick and twisted worldview.

I SOOOOOOOOO hope he goes to Ecuador.... heh... <evil grin>
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
If it wasnt for him Australia would not know about ACTA.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:14 pm
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Hector wrote:
If it wasnt for him Australia would not know about ACTA.

Hector

If it wasnt for him, Al Qaeda and their clones wouldnt know massive amounts of western military secrets.

Between the two, Al Qaeda and its clones, are sure as shit a far more deadly threat. then a spying bill that can be repealed.

But then, as an American, I sometimes forget those in the rest of the world really aren't as free as I am, and perhaps have a reason, unlike me, to fear their governments.

After all, I can..

stand on the corner and shout out denials of genocidal events

stand on the corner and hurl insults at any king I wish

I can change my religion as many times as I wish, even to none

I can draw a picture of anything I wish, and then stand on the corner and rip it up, as long as I throw the trash away, its all good.

So, spy bills dont worry me, spy all you like, they have always anyways :LOL:

I can say what I like, do as I wish, and pack the armed force to defend myself against the illegal threats to take that right away. As long as that camera stops at the door to my house, I have no complaints.

And while the Phone and Net both reach into the home, the "off" button closes those doors as well ;)
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 pm
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

A spying bill? ACTA isnt a law. ACTA is an international agreement to CREATE laws on internet censorship and also a lot of other things especailly medicine distribution.

Spot

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 pm
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Slogan: Religion is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx
Sweden had ample opportunity to interview him but never seemed to get the timing right for some reason. This would be the reason alright. It's the yanks that can't come up with a suitable case against him. He must never let the axis of evil get to him.
.................................................................................

Sweden, UK dragging feet while US drums up case against me - Assange

Whistleblower Julian Assange has accused the UK and Sweden of conspiring to trap him in England while US authorities make a legal case against him. He said the Australian government has abandoned him by refusing to intervene in his extradition.

In a live interview from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London with Australian Broadcasting Corp radio he stressed that Washington is hatching a plot to bring him to the US.

“The situation for me here in the UK has been extremely precarious and the refusal by the Swedish prosecutor to come to the UK for the past 18 months – despite that being absolutely normal procedure – and the refusal of her to explain it in any manner whatsoever to the British courts, has kept me trapped in the United Kingdom, while the United States has prepared its case against me,” the Australian said to ABC.

He added that the Australian government had made an "effective declaration of abandonment" as at no point did it intervene in UK court procedures.

He leveled criticism at Australian PM Julia Gillard for her “slimy rhetoric” with the US ambassador to Australia and categorically denied receiving any help from his country’s diplomatic mission as had been suggested.

The WikiLeaks founder arrived at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London on Tuesday in a new twist in his on-going battle against extradition to Sweden where he is wanted for questioning over alleged sex crimes.

Assange, 40, maintains that the accusations set against him are politically motivated and said he hoped his dramatic actions “will simply draw attention to the underlying issues."

He has voiced concerns that his extradition to Sweden would be the first step towards a possible transfer to US jurisdiction.

Once in the US, he could face a similar fate to fellow whistleblower Bradley Manning, currently on trial with a potential court martial in the cards.

http://www.rt.com/news/assange-us-building-case-453/

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

<<If it wasnt for him, Al Qaeda and their clones wouldnt know massive amounts of western military secrets.>>

What a load of shit. You talk about Al Qaeda as if they're the enemy of America. They are the best of buddies. Who's flag was flying high in Libya after they ousted Gadafi?

The US-Al Qaeda Alliance: Bosnia, Kosovo and Now Libya. Washington’s On-Going Collusion with Terrorists

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25829

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 am
Pansi User avatar
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Latest news from Wikileaks facebook page. The sweet arse USA threatens to enforce trade sanctions against Ecuador if they give Assange asylum. Bastards! Why don't you mind your own freaking business Obama you evil terrorist.

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:26 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
I havent seen any news but the ABC24 and they are making out that he is paranoid to think anyone is after him. Sure sign he is in big trouble.

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Next

Return to Australia and New Zealand