Board index Politics America and Canada American Politics Rules

American Politics Rules

Discuss American and Canadian stuff here

Moderators: Grandma Arial, BORG

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 am
Chard User avatar
The Emperor's Champion
The Emperor's Champion

Hello there, I'm Chard, your friendly neighborhood moderator. The following are rules for this section of the forum. Failure to comply will result in your post/thread being split to a more appropriate sub-forum or being lock, and you will be reported to His Imperial Majesty's Holy Inquisition for investigation for possible acts of Heresy against the God Emperor.

1. Stay On Target!: If it doesn't actually have anything to do with American politics then post it some where else. Approved topics include US domestic politics, US foreign policy, and discussion of subjects relating to the same.

2. Burn the Witch, Kill the Heretic, Purge the Unclean...: Please make all posts in English, be it American or the Queens, all posts here will be made in English. Dropping phases in other languages is acceptable for making references, but if less than 90% of the post is in a language other than English the Ordo Xenos is going to drop by and purge your post.

3. Keep It Legal: Just what it says on the tin. If you post anything in this section that violates US Federal or Statutory Law (Or Australian Law for that matter) and your post will be split and locked so fast it'll make your head spin right off. Depending on the severity of the violation summery execution via Imperial Commissar may also occur.

4. You Ain't From 'Round Here, Boy...: Before even considering positing in my little section of the forum go read the various topic in the Forum Rules sub-forum to find any rules Spot may have instituted that I may have missed. Honestly, this should be the first thing you do before posting on any forum you join.

5. FOR THE EMPEROR!: Spot of Borg is the owner of this board and if you're not sure of what to do and think I'm to much of a dick, ask him for clarifications. Spot isn't afraid of me and on multiple occasions called me a fucktard and told me to stop being so much of an asshole.

6. The Chain of Command is the chain I beat you will until you learn who is in command!: If you believe I am treating you unfairly PM Spot or Grandma Arial. Before that, try PMing me and let's try to sort out any difficulties we might have with each other BEFORE they get out of hand.

Chard
"Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!" - Black Templars War Cry

Return to America and Canada