Moderators: Grandma Arial, BORG

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am
Hector User avatar
Duke
Duke

Slogan: Are you my Mummy?
I cant load videos

Hector
“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 am
Spot of Borg User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: You may be Assimilated

Image . . "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am
DCRocks User avatar
Grand Duke
Grand Duke

Slogan: All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Quick recap

2 dead, 20+ injured

2 bombs (pipe bomb type objects), at least 2 more found and disarmed (unconfirmed, but multiple sources)

Person of interest in custody
“If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.”

You have Enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something in your life.

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 am
magpie User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

Slogan: tba
one of the great marathon races in the world. some fellow running mates of mine have run this course and loved the whole journey, run, party experience. to have someone or organisation (if an organisation is behind it) to ruin an event like this, to me, is really sick. the day is essentially a personal event, imo, and bugger all to do with politics.
my sympathies go out to the injured and their families, and the families and friends of the dead.
"Israel's heart is blackened by the blood of innocent Palestinian children." © Pansi

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:14 am
Grandma Arial User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

There were two, only two bombs. All other suspicious packages investigated were false alarms. The fire at the JFK library was a small mechanical fire, no explosion, not related to the bombings. The bombs were made from pressure cookers. The plan for this type of bomb was posted on an Al Qaeda site. Stormfront (neo-nazi group) also put the directions on their website. There are no suspects, no one has been taken into custody. A victim, 22 year old Saudi with a student visa, was a person of interest. He's been cleared of any involvement.

Three dead, about 180 injured. 13 people have had one or more limbs amputated. Most injured victims have been released from hospital.

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:53 am
Grandma Arial User avatar
The Borg
The Borg

CNN reports an arrest has been made. Updated, no arrest made. Possible identification of a suspect.

Next

Return to America and Canada